ADVENTURE KAYAKING - The Orange River & Vanderkloof Dam
|ADVENTURE KAYAKING - The Orange River & Vanderkloof Dam
|Phone:||083 625 3094 / 082 454 0112
|Address:||Striata Steet, Vanderkloof, 8771|
Adventure Kayaking - enjoy an amazing kayaking adventure trip on either the Orange River or Vanderkloof Dam!
Canoeing, paddling, white water rafting, trails & camping. We call it... Adventure Kayaking. An adventure of a lifetime awaits on our dam-and river trips. Experience the beauty and tranquillity. We fully cater for all trips, including equipment supplied by us, thereby giving you a no-stress adventure.
What We Offer:
A sense of adventure
Come experience the beauty of our unspoilt river and dam. A certain amount of fitness is needed for our trips as you will be paddling and doing some walking. Remember, the weather doesn’t always play the game, but this is all part of a wonderful adventure. So be prepared for campfire stories, delicious food and stunning views.
Experienced River Guides
Our guides have years of experience both in canoe, kayak and rubber ducks. Rescue, first aid, and survival.
Transport to and from the river
Once you have arrived, we take you to the river and collect you in comfortable air-conditioned transport.
The Orange River is the longest river within the borders of Lesotho and it extends into South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana to the north. Clean, clear water and beautiful, unspoilt river banks to camp on.
5 Day Orange river trip (6 – 10 PERSONS)
- Camp on the banks of the beautiful Orange River
- 2 days off river and 3 days on river
- Encounter grade 2 - 3 white water rapids
- A fair amount of fitness is required for a +-20 kilometre paddle per day and a short portage on day 2
For more information, please visit 5 Day Orange River Trip - Adventure Kayaking
1 Day Orange river trip (6 – 10 PERSONS)
- Easy 16k paddle with some small exciting rapids
- Stopover for a picnic and enjoy a swim down an easy-flowing rapid
- Nice to use for teambuilding with catering
For more information, please visit 1 Day Orange River Trip - Adventure Kayaking
3 day river lodge trip (12 – 16 PERSONS)
- Stay at a lovely 5 star river lodge with spectacular game viewing
- Enjoy a day on the river doing grade 3 rapids
- Braai and enjoy spectacular sunsets
For more information, please visit 3 day river lodge trip - Adventure Kayaking
Our dam, "Vanderkloof Dam", is the second largest dam and has the highest wall in South Africa. The rock formation is spectacular, and there is a lot of game along the sides of the dam.
5 Day Vanderkloof Dam trip (6 – 10 PERSONS)
- Camp on the banks of the Vanderkloof Dam. 2 days off dam and 3 days on dam
- Beautiful rock formations and scenery
- Plenty of game and bird sightings
For more information, please visit 5 Day Vanderkloof Dam trip - Adventure Kayaking
Please contact the team at Adventure Kayaking directly for bookings and enquiries.